Monday, August 14, 2006

WoRK Work WORK

=X Worked the weekend ^^ Nothing much, sold a couple of laptops and cameras, had a guy named Richard from australia called in the morning to ask about the VGN-SZ28GP and suprisingly he camed. Just when i'm closing up -.-" So i ended up leaving my work place at 7 30 instead of 7 00.

Met Emmmmy and Ivern right after work, went for a simple dinner and shopped around Bugis.
Nothing much though, tried to look for an Egg FlIP!! but couldnt find one. DamN u ELF!! =P
I need to go to Toy'R Us.
Didnt see any Miss Cherie either, oh, i did ask Chermont if she were to quit smoking, i would give her a little pressie.
Here comes the nice part, she told me that "Then you won't know if i lied to you. i'm not exactly and honest person"
Well, isnt that just being honest too?
Hmmmm well i say all she needs is to have determination and the confidence ^^
While i'm saying all these, i myself have stopped smoking for more than.....let me count..えと...more than....30 hours!!!! すごいねおれわ?=X

I found something realllly impressive on dominos =X
http://www22.metacafe.com/watch/206964/cool_domino/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home