Friday, August 11, 2006

WTF

thats it, read it. WTF
Its 11 20 pm, and i'm still waiting for my things to be returned. at 11 20 pm? thats a first.
But hey, who do i have to blame but myself for giving myself this trouble. Bahx...
Can't believe this.

Well atleast my day was much better when Chermont lent a ear today. I needed it so badly, atleast she was there, so was Elf ^^
Thanks Cher and Elf for being there when i need someone ^^

Well, my wrists still hurts, my deltoids are much better now, since the sprain last week, its a hell lot better.

>.< should i ask cher out tml for fireworks....hmMmmMm.....nahz, she's got guy tts going to ask her out anyways. Better not disturb her =X
Argh, i cant sleep cos i need to wait for sm to reach pasir ris.....and its now like 11 30...by the time she reaches here, it would probably be wat, 11 45? 11 50? Another nite of late sleep, deprived sleep.

Well, tml have to work...sianz 1/2

Pain and ways to relieve pain.....
If these 2 arent balanced properly, a person might turn suicidal.
Just somethings i learnt today.
And i also learnt to see things more openly with a wider field of view.
I say so much things to chermont, but myself, i can't help. -.-"
DotX....still waiting for sm....simi sai lorx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home