Saturday, August 05, 2006

My asssssss

Went inline skating with Ivern, Sam, Yan Qi, Jer, Lobby(Zhi hui), Jessica and Guo Tai at east coast park = X
Went to the first outlet to rent skates, it was beside the macdonald's. Obviously i noob mah, then i fell lor, which apparently broke the plastic guard. I approached the shop vendor for a change of skates but he demanded that i pay $100-/ for the broken skates. I am so not going to pay for it. He proclaimed that my IC would be confiscated until i pay up, which i asked again and again, if i could have my IC back.
Since he says NO, i had no choice but to make my taxpayer's money worth its while by calling the police.

Well the police DID come. It was a male police officer, he could not find me as there were 3 skates renting outlet, he actually called me on my hand phone using his mobile. Wow, is that call coming out from our taxpayer's money too? = X jokin ^^

Wah, he say one thing damn zai to the vendor. We cannot make him pay you nor can we make u not ask him to pay you. (chiminology)
But u MUST return him his IC right now.
OMG!!!! damn zai!

MuahHAHAHAha wan me to pay $100 har? Go ask lawyer send me letter lorx. If i have to pay that 100 i wanna make sure he goes through all that shit load of crap to get it. My maximum liability is 100 anyways.

Ok, lets go back to skating. Damn ass, i fell twice, once on my butt and head, the next i fell forwards landing on my hands.
Heng i not like jermin so noob, first time fell so many times lolx.
Omg lobby and jess pro -.-" Ivern also, but he fell down when he was practicing to blade backwards muahAHAHah AF(Act Feeling) somemore lahx.

Bleahx, then we go bedok makan lots of stuff, ba chor mee, chicken wings, satay and....bbq sting ray which jer nv gimme eat. tt fncker. lolx
Thats all, my hand tired le, cb, i still waiting for jer to come online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home