Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fireworks?

Went out to novena with mom and friends for lunch buffet, shortly after that i needed to go back to school to pass up my report. Boy was Christina Angry lol lor = X I think she is mad at me for not sending the report for plaigarism check when i said i would. Truth is, i only did one report, and me and ivern had to share it, so i let ivern submit first then i would edit mine later. But anyways, hope i dun get a pass fail grade, even if i did, i kinda deserve it anyways.

Kinda sad that i couldnt get the video camera back from sm, nothing ever goes right. I think she probably forgotten to help me print my past year papers. I think i'll do it myself. Anything that i ask for her help just doesnt get done.
Nothing







Nothing








Watched click with em and ivern, left straight after the movie. The movie was pretty good, had a good touch of humour and family bonding. Would be a great movie for kids ^^
Did not go for fireworks, didnt want to anyway. Was thinking of using the video camera if i ever get it back that is, to catch the fireworks but i guess i'll just have to down some acid to see fireworks instead.
Time to go do math, and pass this coming exams.
Time to move on ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home