Wednesday, August 23, 2006

my thighs are on firE

OmG....today my trainer trying to murder me. Made me work on the step machine until my thighs burn out.

Then my circuit consists of
1. Chest Press
2. Quads training (i think so, something that i have to use my feet to push and life the weights)
3. Lat Machine or lat press, something like tt, it works the back muscle.
4. Lunges (Omg i not good at it, probably because i burned my thighs earlier.)

3 sets

After workout, i went to the bakera in the basement of paragon to get some bread.

Then went to east point to repair my phone, using a Z520i at the moment until my phone comes back.
Ate lunch, nasi lemak at east point before meeting up with em, when i reached, i learnt that ah mah had to undergo a surgery to remove her cataract on her right eye. ( could be wrong)
Went to the arcade at EP to play after that, long time nv play the EZ2Dancer , quite fun haha but rusty le T_T

After hanging out at EP till evening, me and emmy went to tampines mall to find verna and see how big her tummy become le, sianz mine like still bigger than verna's tummy T_T
I better do something abt my weight ^^
Then we went to whitesands popular bookstore to get emmy's staplets for her workplace.
She ate eggs at ya kun while i munch on the french toast + iced coffee, heee she walked me home but i waited with her for her bus.


So long no one pei me walk home le.

The sun gives the moon light everday.
Without fail, without dismay.
Never expecting anything in return,
Nor asking for any attention.
Eventually the sun would die,
Not knowing he lived a life of lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home