Wednesday, October 11, 2006

somethings just arent meant to be

Its nice to know friends still care for you,
But somethings just aren't meant to be.
Thank you Ivern but i don't think anything will work out.
I would rather let things be as it is.
Just as i have told you, she still does not pick up my calls.
Maybe she has something to do, maybe she's just busy.
But one things for sure, she won't return the call either.

Elfrida?

I think its pure bullshit, i've long gotten over Elfrida, yes i was madly in love in her,
just as i was with sm.

I hope we can continue our lives without mentioning sm anymore.

I don't have the patience as you do Ivern, and i praise you for that.
And for that reason, maybe me and sm just ain't suited for each other in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home