Saturday, September 30, 2006

tuuurNN

I know how to turn le ^^ only the basic turn=X
Kok peng pro worx...he know how to turn sharply, =X me still dun dare lift up my foot to do that. T_T
My arm is much better, but still cannot life more than 5 kg weights. haiz...i better get my arm well soon then can go back gym T_T i missed alot of sessions le, now getting fatter ( although i am already very fat T_T)

BlEahx....today go work, =X i got to know Pei Shan thanks to Janice ^^

ThanK you JanicE!!

Well, Pei Shan seems to be a nice person, easy to chat with =D
And really friendly ^^ i think i might have found a new friend here ^^

Alrighty, its a sat morning and i really should be leaving, or i'll be late again for work T_T

On a side note, as of today, i could probably say it out loud,
I've learned to live without you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home