Monday, September 11, 2006

typing with one hand

the reason i am typing with one hand is that i fell pretty badly while skating.
I was doing the figure 8 as taught by mr hantu (thats what i know him, i still need to ask kp his name).

I wasnt able to do it, i kept stopping when my knees came in, so uncle joe helped push me from the back for me to get a hang of it.

After a couple of tries and aching backs, i managed to get the hang of it and was able to do a few, the minute i did that. I extended my legs which is bad cos my centre of gravity would move alot higher and i apparently lost my balance and fell backwards landing on my left arm extended like a spear trying to pierce a fish in water.

So yes i landed flat on my wrist and the force was so great i heard my wrist joints crack then my elbow joint and followed by my shoulder joint go *craCkz*

The pain wasnt present till abit 2 secs later, the excruciating pain shot straight right up like electricity and i immediately fell to on my back grabbing my arm and trying my best to endure the pain.

Uncle hantu came to me and made me lay my left arm outstretch while he helped massaged and pulled my arm.

Well, it still hurts now, i had a hard time taking off my t shirt and putting a new one on too.

Went to lily aw and was told that no visible fracture nor bruises was spotted but the bruises might come tml. I was told to go back tml if the pain increases.

I was administered some pain killers =X
Woot first time in my life i can take pain killers, but honestly, the pain, is not half as bad as the pain i felt.....when i decided to put shi min out of my life.

Well that aside, i think i'm going to be really bored now that i cant play games....T_T how to play with just the mouse...maybe i'll go turn on the ps2 and play my final fantasy ^^

Well, the one thing that made me really glad that i fell was that Geana called after she knocked off from work ^^ She asked how was i and we chatted for about 20 mins ^^ heeee....i'm so happy to hear her voice again ^^ heeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home